Monday, November 17, 2014

Review: Quest Peanut Butter Extreme Bar


Brand:  Quest Nutrition
Flavor:  Peanut Butter Supreme
Where to get it:  here @ Bodybuilding.com

                Oh Quest, how I love thee for having eleventy million inventive flavors! I don’t love them all, but I love that they exist. This is my 3rd flavor review, and so far it’s my favorite! Straight up peanut butter, no chocolate, no messing around. Loads of protein and an absolutely anemic amount of carbs, but I am still wishing they would put less delicious-looking pictures on their wrapper, because there’s no bar in the world that’s going to taste as good as that pie looks. It does catch your attention though, so I guess they have that going for them. Stay tuned as I continue to eat my way through more Quest flavors, these are really an awesome snack if you’re diabetic, the blood sugar impact is so dang minimal, I can’t NOT support what these guys are producing.
               

Tastes like:  A sugar-free Zagnut
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment