Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Review: The Love Bean Superfood Fudge Spread


Brand:  Love Bean Superfudge Spread
Flavor:  Essentially Raw & Original Coconut
Where to get it: here @ Love Bean

                I didn’t know what to do with these little packets when I first got them. There are all kinds of suggestions on the back, and one of them is basically “Squirt it into your mouth and commence swooning” (I may be paraphrasing a tad). So, that’s what I did. At first I was like, “This is weird.” And then I was like, “Unnnngghhhh.” The texture is basically that of butter (at room temperature, you can also refrigerate these). I expected it to taste like coconut oil, which I’m not a huge fan of to begin with. It really didn’t though - it tasted more like chocolate, but a very smooth, comforting chocolate. (I’m also not a big fan of chocolate, if you haven’t gathered that yet.)            
                It’s really different. It tastes good. You need to try it for yourself. I feel like it would be absolutely KILLER on some sweet strawberries. Or toast. Man, I love toast. And the Love Bean offers them in little 1oz. packages, which I want to shuffle like playing cards with my grabby little hands.


Tastes like:  You’ll never buy another bottle of that chocolate syrup
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment