Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: Carb Conscious Supreme Protein Bar


Brand:  Carb Conscious Supreme Protein
Flavor:  Cookies ‘n Cream
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                “Cookies ‘n cream” should NOT be synonymous to “chocolate”. It’s a different flavor, y’all. This bar is straight up chocolate-chocolate, no cream about it. That luscious-looking layer on the wrapper? It’s nowhere to be found in this bar. Additionally, there are THREEHUNDREDANDSEVENTY (370, sorry) calories and 14 g of fat in this. Additionally, it has just as many grams of CARBS as it does protein! And it tastes terrible. I can think of A LOT of things I’d rather eat for that many calories and that much fat…and I bet you I could still get 30 g of protein too, (big ol’ steak, anyone? Pot roast, perhaps?) Yeesh. For food to validate its existence in my world it has to do one of the following:  taste good, or be good for me. This bar does neither of those things. Avoid it, eaters.
                 

Tastes like:  A chocolate-flavored sugar alcohol brick
Taste rating:  0/10
Qualities:  I got nothin’.

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment