Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Review: Hemp Rules Caribbean Crunch Roasted Hemp Seeds


Brand:  Ziggy Marley’s Hemp Rules Roasted Hemp Seeds
Flavor:  Caribbean Crunch
Where to get it: here @ Ziggy Marley Organics

                Hemp seeds are PACKED with protein. My basic stance is that if you like ‘em, add them to anything that you possibly can. I often find that they have kind of a strange taste though, so I was pretty stoked to try some actual flavors. 99% of the time I put something crunchy on my salads - seeds, nuts, roasted chickpeas, etc. So naturally, the first time I tried these I dumped them on my usual lunch salad (butter lettuce, black olives, chicken breast, mushrooms). I did like them, but I found myself wishing they were sunflower seeds. I’m not ready to give up on these guys yet, I think I’m just not the kind of person who likes to eat them singularly. I dumped my other packets of hemp seeds into my jar of sunflower seeds and mixxy-mixxy! I think I’ll keep doing that, because the nutrition on these is just out of sight.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Gamey sunflower seeds
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment