Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review: Happy Yogis Yogurt & Fruit Snacks


Brand:  Happy Yogi’s Yogurt & Fruit Snacks
Flavor:  Mixed Berry
Where to get it: here @ Happy Family Brands

                I really like iced tea, but I refuse to buy it in a can. You know, a can like soda comes in? It just never feels right to me. When I crack the can and take a big drink, I need carbonation, otherwise it just messes with my mind. These little yogurt dots had a similar effect on me. They taste EXACTLY like yogurt, but they’re crunchy. It’s pretty far out. They taste good though, and especially if you’re feeding them to your children – way less mess for road trips. My final thought is that if you’re a yogurt-eater, you should definitely give these a try, if for no other reason than the sake of science. Delicious science.
               

Tastes like:  Dried yogurt
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Organic, Gluten-free

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment