Monday, November 10, 2014

Review: Dang Coconut Chips


Brand:  Dang
Flavor:  Toasted Coconut Chips
Where to get it: here @ Dang Foods
               
                I am determined to avoid using any puns involving the brand name of these coconut chips in this review. The struggle is real though, because the first time I tasted these, I said it. I swear. Coconut, sugar, salt. That’s it. I know that coconut is a love/hate food, so you’re obviously not going to like these if you hate coconut in the first place. You can shoo. But if you love coconut, you will be super impressed by these. I ate them straight out of the bag before it even occurred to me that they would be good on froyo, ice cream, cereal, yogurt…even a chicken or shrimp salad. I’m dying to use these in a shrimp dish. And guess what?? They sell them in little snack bags. Dang, I love you. (That wasn’t a pun!)

                   

Tastes like:  Crunchy sweet coconut heaven
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, all natural

What’s in it:
Ingredients:  Coconut, Cane Sugar, Salt


No comments:

Post a Comment