Monday, November 3, 2014

The Best of October, 2014!



                So, it's the end of October, and I ate some stuff this month. Some of it, I won't be eating again. Some of it, I might be eating again. And some of it...I have already eaten again. Without further ramblings, here are the top 3 new things I tried (and reviewed) in October, in case talking about them once wasn't enough to capture your interest. In no particular order...


Sea Salt Quinoa Chips

1. Simply 7 Quinoa Chips - After trying these for the first time, I ordered A CASE of the 0.8oz snack-size bags. 110 calories and 7 g protein. Plus they taste just like potato chips & are full of salty goodness. The original review/where to buy can be found here.


Image of Original No. 3 Beef Jerky (2.2oz)

2. Field Trip Beef Jerky - No MSG! MSG has 2 jobs - to make things taste good, and to ruin my life. This jerky tastes every bit as good as Evil MSG Jerky, but I don't end up with a racing heart rate and beer cheeks 10 minutes after eating it. Low fat, low calorie, high protein, high quality - I went swiftly to their website & ordered other flavors. The original review/where to buy can be found here.




3. Go Vida Dragon Fruit & Dulce de Leche - So inventive, so unique, so tasty.This is basically a snacking delicacy. I also ordered myself a tiny stash of these bags, and I'm hoarding them like the precious little fruits they are. The original review/where to buy can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment