Thursday, August 7, 2014

Review: Vintage Italia Pasta Chips


Brand:  Vintage Italia Pasta Chips
Flavor:  Marinara
Where to get it: here @ Pasta Chips


                I love all things cracker, but I’m not a big fan of chips, oddly enough. I don’t usually seek out chip-like snacks, but I received these in a monthly snack subscription box, so I thought I would give them a shot. The texture of these is a lot like a baked cracker, and I freakin’ loved them. They come in other flavors (which I haven’t tried yet...and I plan to!), but I don’t know how anything could improve upon the marinara flavor. Slightly herby, a little tomato-sweety, I bet they’re good dipped in tzatziki sauce, but I didn’t make it that far. I love the tiny snack bag size (1 oz.) too, because if I had the full-size bag at my disposal, I’d probably go on a bender.
               

Tastes like:  A Wheat Thin and an angel had a baby
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  All natural, Kosher


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment