Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: Yum A Roos Caribbean Crop


Brand:  Yum-A-Roos
Flavor:  Carribean Crop
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market


                Have you ever gone to a baby shower and played that game where you taste the different baby foods and then try to guess what flavor they are? If you have, then you know how horrible most baby food is. While these snacks aren’t for actual babies (because they have no teeth, I presume), I think they are intended for toddlers who are past the choking-risk age. Don’t quote me on this stuff, since I don’t know anything about children. I am making these assumptions because these little snacks are very healthy, but they taste so bad. The peas are the worst part (and you thought it would be the banana, didn’t you?) and I was looking all over for something to eat just to get the taste out of my mouth after one mouthful of these guys. Simple, organic ingredients…get them for your kids if they will eat them, but skip them for yourself.
               

Tastes like:  How do I get this out of my mouth?
Taste rating:  1/10
Qualities:  Organic, Made in the USA, Vegan, Gluten-free, Non GMO


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment