Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: The Bliss Bar


Brand:  Bliss Bar
Flavor:  Coconut Goji
Where to get it: here @ AbesMarket.com


                Most people who do a lot of product reviews will tell you, it’s a lot easier, and much more enjoyable, to review things that you enjoyed. They aren’t lying. Someone out there made a company, and (I imagine) put their heart, soul, and money into it – and this is what came out:  The Bliss Bar. It tastes so bad. I *feel* so bad. But I can’t lie. I don’t know how anyone could eat one of these, let alone eat them regularly. They’re very creative and full of good qualities, but wow…I couldn’t even get through an entire bite – I literally spat it into the garbage can under my desk. I tried the Chia Mulberry flavor as well with the same result. If you like these little circles of UGH, I’d love to hear your perspective on them. I’m sorry, Bliss Bar. Just being honest.
               

Tastes like:  Candles, rubbing alcohol, and despair
Taste rating:  0/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Kosher, Made in the USA, Organic, Raw, Vegetarian


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment