Friday, August 29, 2014

Programming Note - San Diego!!




I am heading to San Diego for Labor Day weekend! I don't have any posts scheduled because I expect to come back with a lot to talk about (consider yourself warned). I'm going to be THAT GIRL taking pictures of all her food while trying to make healthy choices. Since it's vacation, even ordering salads is probably going to be a scary decision...but it is healthy California so here's to only gaining 3 lbs instead of 10!

Here's my snack/diabetic emergency stash too...don't hate on me too much for the candy, sometimes it's better when I need something fast-acting in the night if my blood sugar dips too low. I'm in much better shape (and on a lot less insulin) than I was the last time I took a trip which entailed a butt-ton of walking (Vegas), so we'll have to see how this goes. Always nice to be prepared with snacks that won't melt in the sunshine and hot weather...and won't get too smooshed in luggage and my purse. See you next week!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment