Friday, August 1, 2014

Review: Barnana Banana Snacks


Brand:  Barnana
Flavor:  Peanut Butter Banana
Where to get it: here @ Barnana

What a very interesting little snack! The pieces were a lot bigger than I was anticipating, about the size of a fresh medjool date. The composition is simple, dried (to about raisin-wetness) bananas wrapped in a shiny peanut butter coating. I couldn’t taste a lot of the banana flavor in these sadly, and I would probably not purchase them again, but I did find them utterly fascinating. I think they’d make a great snack pre-workout, or for kids before/after sporting events.
               
               
Tastes like:  Peanut butter, but a little different
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Non-GMO, Kosher, No artificial ingredients, Organic

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment