Friday, August 22, 2014

Review: Enjoy Life Plentils, Margherita Pizza


Brand:  Enjoy Life Plentils
Flavor:  Margherita Pizza
Where to get it: here @ AbesMarket.com


                These are probably my favorite of all the “chip substitute” snacks I have tried. They have a great texture, and the flavoring is strong enough to satisfy my flavor cravings. They don’t taste like potatoes cobbled together with flavorless air like a lot of the other products I have tried. I ate some of these plain, which was good, but then I made some tuna salad and scooped it up with the Plentils, and that was REALLY good. I also feel like these would be great on a sandwich, if you’re the kind of deviant that puts chips ON sandwiches. I am that kind of deviant, so there will be no judgment from me.
               

Tastes like:  Light & airy herb crunchies
Taste rating:  7/10
Qualities:  Gluten Free, Non GMO, All natural, Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian, Vegan, Made in the USA


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment