Monday, August 4, 2014

Review: Emmy's Chocolate Chip Macaroons

Brand:  Emmy’s
Flavor:  Chocolate Chip Macaroons
Where to get it: here @ Emmy's Organics


                Raw stuff turned into other stuff is usually gross. It just is. I applaud those who can subsist off of a raw diet, but I will never be one of those people. I was expecting these cookies to taste like either dates or seeds, because that’s what all raw stuff tastes like. BUT WAIT. There must also be some raw sorcery in these Emmy’s Chocolate Chip Macaroons, because ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…they are wicked good. I can honestly say that I would rather eat these than a traditional, cooked macaroon – which are almost always overcooked and dry to me. Just 100 calories per little cookie puck, toss a pack of these in your desk drawer for that 3pm pick me up!
               

Tastes like:  Heaven
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Organic, All-natural


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment