Monday, August 18, 2014

Review: Zouq's Curry Crunch Snack Mix



Brand:  Zouq
Flavor:  Curry Crunch
Where to get it:  here @ Zouq.com


                I love curry flavor, but I usually find actual curry a little too rich after a couple of bites, which I blame solely on most chef’s overuse of coconut milk. The awesome thing about this snack mix is that you get all of that delicious curry flavor, with none of the ooooog, too much! feeling. Zouq also splooshed a little something sweet in here, making it so much better than just a straight-up curry flavor. The tidbits are little, it’s a “sleeker” snack mix, if you will, and I absolutely loved it. Hits the spot for salty or sweet cravings, and I’m excited to see what other products they make that I might snarf up.
               

Tastes like:  Sweet and savory curry
Taste rating:  9/10
Qualities:  Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free


What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment