Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Review: Cocomama Quinoa Cereal


Brand:  Cocomama Quinoa Cereal
Flavor:  Banana Cinnamon
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market


                First of all let me just say that I really like the packaging on these single-serving quinoa cereals. According to the package, you can eat them at room temperature or heat them up. They’re wet-ish in the package, and you don’t need to add anything to them, MRE-style. Maybe I was too excited, but wow, I did not like these. The honey almond was better than the banana cinnamon (and I love banana), but no. Just no. Saddest, little broken-hearted breakfast baby of all time, right here. Quinoa is basically a blank slate, so I don’t know WHAT made these so awful. I love the idea, so now I’m basically on a quest to find single-serving packets of steel-cut oats like this.
               

Tastes like:  Dirt
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Non GMO, Made in the USA, Vegetarian, Vegan, No artificial ingredients

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment