Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review: Grandma Hoerner's Big Slice Apples



Brand:  Grandma Hoerner’s
Flavor:  Big Slice Apples, various
Where to get it: here @ Grandma Hoerner's, also available at Target


                I LOVE baked apples and pears, even better if they’re spiced. But…that takes a lot of time and actual planning. These are just as good, and way more versatile. Good hot or cold, plain or with stuff! I dumped some All Bran in a pack to add a healthy crunch. They are also really, really good on waffles or pancakes – if you have a good protein pancake mix that you depend on (I highly recommend Flap Jacked), dump a packet of these warmed up on top instead of agave or syrup and make your knee-slappin’ morning. Good lord. I feel like you could do almost anything with these, and I could go on and on about the possibilities. At some point you’ll stop reading though, so I guess I’ll just leave it at…this is my new favorite thing. 
               

Tastes like:  All of your best dreams, translated into apples and spices
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Non GMO, Gluten free


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment