Monday, September 29, 2014

Review: Ratio Peanut Butter Banana Protein Bars


Brand:  Ratio
Flavor:  3:1 Peanut Butter Banana
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com

                Ratio has so many flavors that appeal to me…I’m going to keep trying them. I WILL FIND ONE THAT I LIKE. I vow it. But this second try is not the one. When I first bit into it I was pretty excited about the banana-ness of it all, but as I continued to chew, it just kind of devolved into that sugar alcohol flavor that I tasted when I tried their oatmeal flavor. Peanut butter is usually an easy flavor to convey without refined sugar ingredients, but it just doesn’t make a great showing in these bars, sadly.
               

Tastes like:  Muted banana and sugar alcohols
Taste rating:  4/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Gluten-free, No artificial ingredients

What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment