Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: Stoneridge Orchards Montmorency Cherries


Brand:  Stoneridge Orchards
Flavor:  Montmorency Cherries
Where to get it: here @ Amazon (I am a bit dismayed at how hard these are to find online. Stoneridge Farms, if you're listening, chop chop! I want to buy more little packages!)

                Cherries are my favorite fruit. Living in Washington, we are absolutely blessed each year with affordable Rainier cherries. I eat a lot of them, and I always get sad when they go away seemingly a month after I get my first taste of the season. These little packages of sweetened (with cane sugar) darlings really surprised me, because they were so much better than I expected. They have just the right amount of sweetness, lots of delicious cherry flavor. I definitely plan on buy more, and soon! They are the perfect sweet snack without all the starch and carb crash. LOVE!
               

Tastes like:  I wish these grew on trees
Taste rating:  10/10

What’s in it:

Ingredients:  Montmorency cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil


No comments:

Post a Comment