Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: Skeeter Nut-Free Cinnamon Grahams


Brand:  Skeeter Nut Free
Flavor:  Cinnamon Grahams
Where to get it: here @ Amazon


                I don’t have a nut allergy of any kind, so the nut-free aspect of this snack isn’t really important to me, but I know it certainly is to a lot of people and their children, since peanut allergies are serious business. So, all that aside, these are delicious! There is a goodly amount of cinnamon in them, which I love. I much prefer these to Teddy Grahams, it could be my imagination, but they taste a lot more like “real” food to me. Maybe it’s a real thing, maybe it’s the “all natural” marketing worming its way into my brain. I don’t care. And of course, I love the 1 oz. bag size. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN SINGLE-SERVINGS, without costing 50x more than a 1 lb. sack. Rant over. If you like graham snacks, eat these!
               

Tastes like:  A crunchy cinnamon dream
Taste rating:  9/10


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment