Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: Just Pure Foods Crispy Onion Rings


Brand:  Just Pure Foods
Flavor:  Crispy Onion Rings
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                I am so impressed with these little guys! The ingredients get an A++; they are almost entirely plant-based and organic, but they taste just like those onions in the can that everyone uses that are full of flour and sugar. I love putting these on salads and also on ham sandwiches. THEY ARE SO GOOD ON SANDWICHES, YOU GUYS. I didn’t really like eating them straight out of the bag, but that doesn’t mean you can’t if you REALLY love onions. I haven’t tried putting them on the green beans and baking them, I kind of think they might sog up a bit, but I also kind of think I would be okay with that. Looks like I might have an experiment to perform this fall.
               

Tastes like:  Those goodbad onions in the can, but a little less crunchy
Taste rating:  8/10
Qualities:  Gluten free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw, No artificial ingredients

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment