Monday, September 8, 2014

Review: Quest Nutrition White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bars



Brand:  Quest Nutrition
Flavor:  White Chocolate Raspberry
Where to get it: here @ Bodybuilding.com


                Quest bars are a great snack with low (net) carbs and lots of good protein. I’m slowly working my way through the flavors, and my second whack at these was this White Chocolate Raspberry flavor. I love me some white chocolate, yes I do. My favorite yogurt, of which I consume about 5 containers weekly, is a carb-conscious white chocolate raspberry. I liked these bars okay I suppose, I just found them to be a bit too sweet. The raspberry flavor is great, and I got pretty giddy when I actually found myself crunching down on some REAL raspberry seeds. If you really, really, REALLY like potent raspberry sweetness, you will die for this bar. I ate it in thirds over the course of a week, because that was about the right amount of raspberry sweetness for me at one time.
               

Tastes like:  Super sweet, super raspberry
Taste rating:  6/10


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment