Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Review: Bananinha


Brand:  Nutryvitta
Flavor:  Bananinha
Where to get it: here @ Amazon.com

                I’ve had a lot of snacks that have, in some way, involved dried, pureed, or dehydrated bananas. I really like bananas, but I haven’t found a lot of snacks that incorporate it in a palatable manner. Until now! These little bars come from Brazil, where this is (apparently?) a pretty common snack. The bar I tried was the cinnamon & sugar version (you can get them without), and I really feel like the cinnamon is what set this bar off. It almost tastes like chewy gingerbread, and it actually doesn’t taste as strongly of banana. This is a very unique snack and I really enjoyed it. I know I’m not doing a very good job of explaining why this is good. Just eat one and forgive me for failing you.
                 
               
Tastes like:  Chewy banana chai tea (in a good way)
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  All-natural, Gluten-free
I am also assuming this is vegetarian and vegan, although the label doesn't say so.

What’s in it: I could only find it in Portuguese (Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, Protein)




No comments:

Post a Comment