Friday, December 12, 2014

Review: Snapz Zucchini Crunch


Brand:  Snapz
Flavor:  Zucchini
Where to get it: here @ Snapz

                Zucchini is not typically eaten raw where I come from. I’ve never actually TRIED raw zucchini…until now. There’s a reason that people don’t eat it raw. No bueno. Nutritionally, this is a snack you really can’t beat. The ingredients are: zucchini. The end. No salt, no oil, no lemon pepper – nada. I feel like maybe some sea salt or black pepper would have made this more palatable, I really couldn’t handle it. If you’re someone who loves zucchini and eats it raw, then by all means, buy this by the truckload because it was made for you. Unfortunately, it wasn’t made for me.
                 

Tastes like:  Raw, wilted zucchini
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, non-GMO, no artificial ingredients

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment