Friday, December 5, 2014

Review: Ips Egg White Chips Sea Salt & Black Pepper


Brand:  iPS
Flavor:  Egg White Ch(iPS), Sea Salt & Black Pepper
Where to get it: here @ Ips All Natural

                Anytime a company can pack a decent amount of protein into a snack that’s usually empty carbs, I’m in. I appreciate it. Because trying not to eat any kind of chips ever for the rest of your life is a superhuman request, and I would never make it of any of you. Flavor-wise, these are off the charts, an easy 10. Such genuine black pepper flavor, but it doesn’t overpower, it just works. My only complaint was that I found the chips a little squish. Not soft or soggy, but kind of styrofoamy? Kind of like meringue maybe, which makes perfect sense, since meringue is made from egg whites. At any rate, I’d rather eat hard-boiled egg whites (which I do every day anyway) and some quinoa chips from Simply 7 than these. (I'm not trying to be harsh, just honest.) But they’re definitely worth trying, if you like the texture, or at least don’t mind it, you will love ‘em, because the flavor is on point.
               

Tastes like:  Super flavorful squish
Taste rating:  6.5/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, all natural, Non-GMO, Made in the USA

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment