Monday, December 22, 2014

Review: Beanitos White Cheddar Puffs


Brand:  Beanitos
Flavor:  White Cheddar Puffs
Where to get it: here @ Beanitos

                I like beans. I also like almost all alternative material (i.e. not made from corn or potatoes) chips/crackers/puffs. I had been saving these for a few weeks because I thought they would be a sure bet for a time when the old me would have hit the Cheetos. I was pretty surprised by the taste, they definitely HAVE a very different taste, and I couldn’t taste the white cheddar at all. It didn’t really taste like any beans I have eaten, in any form, either. I’m a bit stumped on how to describe these. They aren’t very salty or savory, they are just kind of…earthy. I think that’s the best word for it.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Weird fiber…?
Taste rating:  2/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Kosher, Vegetarian, Made in the USA, Non-GMO

What’s in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment