Monday, December 29, 2014

Review: Dick & Jane Bakery Smart Snacks


Brand:  Dick & Jane Baking Company
Flavor:  States & Capitals
Where to get it: here @ Amazon

                I’m a grown up, so I can only review these from a grown up’s point of view. My point of view is that I loved these, and I also thought that they were super fun. What a great, simple idea! And come on, let’s be honest – not many of us grown ups can name the capital of all 50 states. You know you can’t. I looked at every single one of these before they went in my mouth. I had a blast. I also really liked the taste, and the shape/thinness of these. Sweeter than a cracker, not sweet enough to be a cookie, they were a pleasant surprise. I did not expect to be so enamored with these educational biscuits, but here I sit. Enamored.  And only 100 calories in the pack. Loves!
                 
               

Tastes like:  An animal cracker & a Nilla wafer had a steamy affair
Taste rating:  10/10

What’s in it:



No comments:

Post a Comment