Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Pistol Whipped Pastry Gluten-Free Almond Chocolate Granola Bar



Brand:  Pistol Whipped Pastry
Flavor:  Gluten-Free Almond Chocolate Granola Bar
Where to get it: here @ Pistol Whipped Pastry

                What a tiny, delicious miracle this turned out to be! It’s oat-y, it’s sweet, it’s stinkin’ DELICIOUS. Small but mighty, this is unlike any granola bar that I have ever had. It’s pretty sticky, so I ate it poking out of its tiny wrapper. I was very surprised at how filling this bar was for its size, but you will not be disappointed. It reminded me more of a cookie than a granola bar, which tend to be harder and drier. The chocolate is more of an undertone, which suits me just fine. This looks to me to be a small company offering various concoctions depending on ingredient availability; I definitely recommend checking their website regularly to see what they’ve cooked up!
                 
               

Tastes like:  Sweet oaty heaven
Taste rating:  10/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Organic


What’s in it: (Unfortunately, I was unable to find any nutritional information on these. Please refer to header picture for ingredients on the packaging.)

No comments:

Post a Comment