Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Review: Enjoy Life Cinnamon Bun Bar


Brand:  Enjoy Life
Flavor:  Cinnamon Bun Bar
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                Cinnamon? Yes! Cinnamon bun? Not so much. Enjoy Life does such a good job marketing their products that I was pretty much convinced that I would think eating one of these soft-baked bars would be 90% as good as eating an actual cinnamon roll. I think I set my expectations a little too high, so let’s just disregard all that madness and talk like rational snackers. The bars are soft, chewy, and very cinnamon-y. If you have Celiac disease I would think that these bars are probably pretty exceptional given some of the other snack choices out there for you. I found myself wanting them to be oat-y, which of course they are not, and I can eat all the gluten I want. If you like cinnamon and you like that quinoa/rice texture common to these bars, these are certainly for you.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Cinnamon quinoa
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher, 


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment