Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Crum Creek Certified Organic Soy Nut Mix


Brand:  Crum Creek
Flavor:  Certified Organic Soy Nut Mix
Where to get it: here @ Abe's Market

                I have loved roasted soy nuts for my entire life. It wasn’t until literally about 2 years ago that I even knew what they were. They were just this little, salty, delicious nugget that I never questioned. It’s weird, I know. Now that I know the actual name of these little dudes, I am more than happy to seek them out in new products. These Crum Creek packets are small, but mighty. The dark chocolate is sparse, but it’s a heavy hitter. If you get more than one chocolate chip in a bite, it takes over. The rest of the mix is made up of small parts (no peanuts here!), so it’s easy to take too big of a mouthful and end up chewing for days. It also seemed a little bit drying to me, so have a beverage handy. Personally, I’d probably rather go for straight-up roasted soy nuts rather than this mix, but it’s still a very  respectable trail mix.
                 
               

Tastes like:  Bitter chocolate and seeds
Taste rating:  6/10
Qualities:  Non-GMO, Organic, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan


What’s in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment